FREE Gym membership included with any monthly training package!
Many more training packages are offered, contact Josh at (323) 660-0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
|6 Month : 1/2 Hour Sessions|
|4 half hour training sessions|
|Monthly Payment Plan ” Short Term Commitment”|
|Free Gym membership included!|
All Metro Fitness Trainers are fully certified. Many specialize in nutrition, core functional training, injury rehab, boxing/kickboxing,and much more. All memberships at Metro Fitness come with a one hour complimentary session.
Many of our members have already discovered the benefits of working with a personal trainer. From designing a customized workout plan to providing ongoing motivation and support, personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals. Every member receives a complimentary one hour fitness assessment with our training staff.
Click here to view our Personal Trainer
5 Good Reasons to have a Personal Trainer
- Mix It Up with Cross Training: Trainers use a variety of effective workouts based upon your specific goals
- Teaching vs. Showing: Instead of only showing you how to use exercise machines, a trainer will teach you principles of exercise that will stay with you for the rest of your life
- Set-A-Pace: Through professional guidance, trainers will teach you what pace and intensity level is required to get into great shape
- Turn Weaknesses Into Strengths: Trainers have the opportunity to see where your weaknesses and strengths are, to develop a program specific to your needs.
- Accountability: Trainers provide necessary accountability and motivation to maximize results.